Sunday 26 January 2014

It has been a while...

...and I am working on some goal setting for myself, which includes trying to blog at least once a month, if not more! There is just so much to do, and I am trying to keep up with all of the great things that are happening at my school.

First, an update...

Currently, I am on semester break, and working furiously to finish report card comments for my Sr. High students. It has been a whirlwind semester of Art, Fashion, Technology and C.A.L.M.

With as much fun as I had last semester, I am looking forward to a bit more focus on Art Education this semester. I have taken some time to plan activities for as many students as possible, from K-12, even though my formal teaching is scheduled for the grade 5-12 students. It is always wonderful to see what the students are able to do, and explore the differences between skills and abilities.

In a more concerted effort to develop this blog into a learning platform for myself and (hopefully) others, I will be focusing a bit more on projects that I am developing with my students. That being said, there will be more images of student work and some discussion of take aways from my practice. As I am still quite new to this, I ask for understanding and patience.

Looking forward to more learning..!

No comments:

Post a Comment